Find the subject in the Handbook here. Schedule: Term 1 (Online)
This course addresses the global impact of population aging, which is reshaping societies and economies. It explores various challenges and opportunities arising from this demographic shift, including health, employment, retirement, housing, and social dynamics. Students learn to interpret demographic data, critically assess policy responses, and formulate recommendations for countries facing rapid aging in the future, emphasizing the importance of a global perspective in shaping effective policy responses to this transition.
Click to view assessments
• Weekly contributions to online discussions (10%)
• Annotated slideshow (10%)
• 1000 word Written report (20%)
• 500 word Report Proposal (10%)
• 2500 word Final Report (50%)