- Until Feb 2024ParkvilleUntil Feb 2024Parkville, 207 Bouverie St, Parkville VIC 3053, AustraliaWe're on break and will be back in 2024 with a new line up of events! 🏖️ Please reach out if you have any questions and stay in touch via our socials.🙌 (P.S we are recruiting, check the tile below 😉)
- Recruitment is ongoing!Google formRecruitment is ongoing!Google form📣 Want to elevate your uni experience? Join the MPGHSS team for S1 2024! 📌 Positions open: - Doctor of Medicine (MPH) Course Representative (only offered to MD students) - Master of Science (Epidemiology) Course Representatives - PhD Student Representative
MPGHSS is a non-profit organisation for students at the Melbourne School of Population and Global Health the University of Melbourne. We:
- Provide regular networking opportunities
- Run public facing seminars and conferences
- Foster an environment of knowledge and sharing amongst public health practitioners
- Support the learning journeys of students at the Melbourne School of Population and Global Health.