Sat, 24 June|
Student Conference | The HealthTech Revolution: The Role of Technology in Boosting Public Health
This year we’ll be exploring the pivotal role of AI and Tech in public health with a panel discussion followed by a fiery Staff vs Student debate and networking session. We’re bringing on distinguished guest speakers and will be providing some light snacks and drinks on the day!
Time & Location
24 June, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Carlton, 161 Barry St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia
About the Event
- PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE and click below to see our guest speakers!
📣Join us for the much-anticipated Public Health Student Conference exploring the pivotal role of AI and Tech in public health!
- Prepare to be inspired by our distinguished keynote speakers where we'll dive deep into cutting-edge advancements.
- Food will be included because we know all brilliant minds need fuel!
- Stay tuned for a spirited debate between staff vs student
- To wrap up, we'll transition to an exciting networking session
Mark your calendars – this is an event you won't want to miss
- Dr. Elizabeth Deveny (CEO Australian Digital Health Agency)
- Dr. Erwin Loh (Group Chief Medical Officer at St, Vincent’s Health Australia)
- Dr. Ricky Khang Duy Le (Researcher: Australian Institute of Machine Learning)
- Dr. Andrew Lau (Lecturer in Epidemiology)
- Prof Rosemary McKenzie (Director of Teaching and Learning)