Find the subject in the Handbook here. Schedule: March (Dual-Delivery)
This subject is a compulsory subject within the Master of Public Health that aims to develop the practical leadership and management skills necessary for the public health workforce. Public Health Leadership and Management will introduce students to relevant theories and models of public health leadership and project management. This knowledge will be grounded in real-life case studies of public health significance, lectures with experts in the field, interactive sessions to practice skills and small team exploration and presentation on important public health projects, including Indigenous health project.
Click to view assessments
• Team Project: Written Team Agreement (5%)
• Team Project: Oral Presentation (20%)
• Team Project: Reflection on Written Team Agreement (5%)
• Critical reflection on learnings around leadership (20%)
• Project management plan (50%)